4 Pole Line Connector. 3 piece design, with rated current/contact @ 40 A continuous. Designed for high powered PA systems, and frequent heavy use. Ideal for either passive or bi-amped systems.
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Cable O.D range = 7 - 14mm.
Also available in bulk-pack for production line assembly - NL4FX-D
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik®"