Includes FREE WS6 FLUFFY windshield, while stock lasts
Launched at the start of 2015 (along with the non-battery version, NTG4), the NTG4PLUS is yet another step in the evolution of Rode's much loved audio tools for film making.
NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging. It'a shotgun mic with digital switches - they control the -10dB pad (on/off), High Pass Filter (flat/75Hz), plus a HF boost (off/on), to help when using heavy-duty windjammers & fluffies.
At just 176g, it's perfect to mount on a camera, or if you've got a more serious shoot, by the boom operator.
The all-new 1/2" condenser capsule can take up to 135dB SPL, has a low noise floor, high sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
If you don't need the internal battery option, check out NTG4, which is 50g lighter, and a little shorter (225mm).
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- Ten year extended warranty (with online registration)
In the box:
- NTG4 - Directional Condenser Microphone
- RM5 - Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP1 - Padded Zip Pouch
- Windshield - Windshield for NTG4 & NTG4+
- Micro USB cable - for charging
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)|
|Maximum SPL||135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dB-A|
|Dimensions||278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here|