OPEN DMX ETHERNET ODE MK2
Enttec ODE Mk2
Contact us for expected arrival, queue backorder
Open DMX Ethernet (ODE) features:
- Easy web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, click a few buttons and you’re done.
- Multiple protocols support: Art- Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
- Factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
- Flexible options: supports either LTP or HTP Merging (up to 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
- Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software.
- Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.