Simple and easy to use, thanks to the built-in web interface, ODE Mk2 POE supports the latest protocols and offers greater options than ever before.
A perfect solution for distributing DMX signals over standard Cat 5 computer networking cable, you can use your favourite lighting software (supports popular iPhone and iPad apps) to control lights remotely using Ethernet or Wi-Fi networks.
Ready to connect straight out of the box, ODE POE Mk2 gives you true industry standard performance at a budget-conscious price.
This version supports Power over Ethernet
A POE router or injector is required, unless you add the optional 7V power supply.
If you don’t require POE, check out ODE Mk2 (with 7V DC power supply included, instead of POE facility)
Open DMX Ethernet (ODE) POE features:
- Supports IEEE 802.3af to provide Power over Ethernet (a POE Injector or router is required to provide power over Ethernet).
- Easy web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, click a few buttons and you’re done.
- Multiple protocols support: Art- Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
- Factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
- Flexible options: supports either LTP or HTP Merging (up to 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
- Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software.
- Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.