Simple and easy to use, thanks to the built-in web interface, ODE Mk2 supports the latest protocols and offers greater options than ever before.
A perfect solution for distributing DMX signals over standard Cat 5 computer networking cable, you can use your favourite lighting software (supports popular iPhone and iPad apps) to control lights remotely using Ethernet or Wi-Fi networks.
Ready to connect straight out of the box, ODE Mk2 gives you true industry standard performance at a budget-conscious price.
Includes 7V DC power adapter
If you prefer a POE version, check out ODE POE
Open DMX Ethernet (ODE) features:
- Easy web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, click a few buttons and you’re done.
- Multiple protocols support: Art- Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
- Factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
- Flexible options: supports either LTP or HTP Merging (up to 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
- Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software.
- Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast.