PSM300 TWIN Wireless System (630-654 MHz) with 2 x rugged ‘pro’ bodypack and 2 x SE215-CL sound-isloating earbuds.
Stereo Personal Monitor System with detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless freedom. Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
This version, with the Pro bodypack, is useful for performers who’d like a little extra access to features on-board the bodypack receiver. Its metal (aluminium) construction is hard-wearing for a hectic schedule.
At 196g (including batteries), this bodypack is almost 100g heavier than what you find in P3TR112G-L19, but we reckon the extra weight and slightly higher cost is well worth it.
L19 frequency set: 630 – 654 MHz
Check the video tab below for an overview of PSM300 features (including both versions of the bodypack receiver)
P3RA receiver features:
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
P3T transmitter features:
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 90 m range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- External power supply
- Selectable line/aux level