Zoom PCF-4 is a protective case for F4 or F8, for use in location recordings.
Durable and lightweight, this water-resistant protective case is suitable for any indoor or outdoor environment. It offers top, side, and bottom access to the unit as well as a clear-windowed top cover so you can monitor the recorder's screen in all production conditions.
PCF-4 case includes two separate compartments - one for your field recorder (suits F4 or F8) and another for small accessories. Protective sleeves with velcro fasteners on each side make it easy to access the unit's input and output cables while also protecting them from rain, dust, and other elements. And to ensure the recorder sits properly within the case, the PCF-4 includes velcro straps that fasten around the bottom of the unit.
Two latch hooks on each side of the case as well as a padded, adjustable shoulder strap allow you to customise the case to your personal carrying needs. The strap itself is removable so you can switch between carrying options.
PCF-4 is perfect for filmmakers, location sound recordists, and sound designers who prefer to travel to locations with less bulk and fewer pieces of gear.
- Side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
- Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with two latch hooks per side for a custom carry position
- Two inside compartments for holding the recorder and its accessories
- Bottom panel access to rear of F4 and F8 units (BNC Time Codeconnectors, removable AA battery pack, and ZOOM mic capsule input)