Keep your distributed sound system running smoothly with PLE-1MA120, 120w mixer amplifier.
These Plena mixer amplifiers are high performance, professional public address units. They are easy to use and providing a crisp call or clear music is as easy as turning on the radio. PLE-1MA120 is surprisingly affordable, without sacrificing features such as ducking, priority and flexibility.
Microphone and line inputs
There are 4 x Mic/Line inputs (via XLR). Each of these inputs can be switched between microphone level and line level sensitivity. The inputs are balanced but can be used unbalanced. Phantom power can be switched on to provide power to condenser microphones
3 pair of RCA (eparate music inputs) are available with their own input selector and volume control. The user can choose a music source like a CD player or radio, and set the level of music.
PLE-1MA120 has 120w output power. This power is directly available on 100V constant voltage connections and on a low impedance connection for a 4 ohm load.
The amplifer section has a separate 100 V call-only output channel for addressing areas where only priority announcements are required.
- 4 microphone/line inputs, plus 3 music source inputs
- 100 V and telephone input with priority & VOX
- Announcement only output, 3-wire volume override
- Voice-activated emergency override
- Wide range of power (30, 60 and 120 Watts)
- 2-tone chime
- Outputs for line out and music only out
- Unique easy-to-use intuitive tone controls