These Plena mixer amplifiers are high performance, professional public address units with modern state of the art features. They are easy to use, taking the complexity away from the user and putting it where it belongs, inside the equipment.
Providing a crisp call or clear music is as easy as turning on the radio. The amplifier is also surprisingly affordable, without sacrificing features such as ducking, priority and flexibility. (for 120w output power, choose PLE-2MA120).
- 6 microphone/line inputs plus 3 music source inputs
- 100 V, telephone and a call station input with priority & VOX
- 2 zones and announcement only output
- Voice activated emergency override
- Rackmounting ears included
Microphone and line inputs: All Mic/line inputs can be switched between microphone level and line level sensitivity. The inputs are balanced but can be used unbalanced. Phantom power can be switched on to provide power to condenser microphones. Input channels 1 and 2 can take priority over all other microphone and music inputs:
- Input 1 can be activated by contact closure on the PTT (push to talk). A 2-tone chime can be configured to precede an announcement.
- Input 2 can be switched automatically if a signal is fed to the input i.e. if someone speaks into the microphone (VOX activation).
When one or both inputs are configured to have priority, the amount of attenuation (reduction) of the cinch inputs, can be set between -2 dB (little attenuation) or -∞ dB (mute). This provides a talk-over or voice-over function. Input channels 1 and 2 also feature selectable speech filters to enhance the clarity of announcements.
Music inputs: Separate music inputs are available with their own input selector and volume control. The user can choose a music source like a CD player or radio (like PLN-DVDT), and set the level of music.