Sleek looking amp with a few extra tricks around the back. A low pass (80hz, 110hz) and high pass (35hz, 80hz) set of filters means you can pop one of these on your subs (or mid-highs) and create a simple multi-way PA system without the need for a dedicated external crossover.
2 x 870w @ 4 ohm
2 x 490w @ 8 ohm
- Input Stage: Pro active protection senses stages of system function to safeguard your investment both on turn on and while under operation. Silent switch on/off circuitry reduces potential speaker damage in the event of intermittent power.
- Power supply: The high current power supply is manufactured to function reliably at high temperatures and well exceeds industry standards. This results in smooth bass response and considerable dynamic headroom.
- Industrial Spec Fans: Dual heavy duty cooling fans guarantee long life of all electronic components.
- Input Connection: XLR parallel male and female input connections calibrated for most pro spec system controllers and electronic cross-overs. features
- Speakon Connections: International AES standard Speakon connectors wired for two channel and Bridge mono operation simplify speaker connections.
- Limiter: A switchable high speed limiter acts as a final speaker protection but can be disconnected where sensing speaker system controllers are required.
- Built in switchable X-overs: High Amplification and low pass filters on each channel make the versatile QA series even more flexible with a sub-mid/high frequency dividing network.
- Selectable Gain settings: Adjustable input switching for 0.775V, 32 dB or 26 dB make system calibration easy.
- Easy access air filters: User serviceable air filters are easy to maintain for trouble free operation.
|2x 870-w at 4Ω|
|Rated Power (2x 8Ω):||490-W per channel @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven|
|Rated Power: (2x 4Ω):||870-W per channel @ 1kHz at <0.1% T.H.D. both channels driven|
|T.H.D:||<0.1%@400-W per channel from 20 HZ to 20kHz|
|Minimum Load Impedeance:||2Ω - Audio signal / 4Ω - Signal wave|
|Phase Response:||+5 to -15 from 20 Hz to 20kHz|
|Input Impedance:||20 kΩ, balanced; 10 kΩ, unbalanced|
|Cooling:||Two temperature dependant variable speed 80mm high-output DC fans|
|Controls:||Two front panel attenuators, rear panel mode switch and gain select switch|
|High Pass:||Linkwitz-Reily (24 dB/Octave): Off/35/80 Hz|
|Low Pass:||Linkwitz-Reily (24 dB/Octave): Off/80/110Hz|
|Voltage Gain @ 0.775-V:||32 dB or 26 dB|
|Crosstalk:||>-60 dB @ 1kHz at rated power @ 8Ω|
|Hum and Noise:||>-107 dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power @ 8Ω|
|Damping factor (8Ω):||>700:1 @ 20Hz - 1kHz|
|Indicator LEDs:||Two clip, two signal presence, one active status, two protection|
|Protection:||Thermal, DC, turn-on bursts, subsonic, incorrect loads|
|Connectors:||XLR . Speakon . 240/230 Volt 16 amp IEC mains|
|Construction:||Cold Steel Rolling + Machined aluminium front panel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||89mm x 483mm x 496mm|
|Packaged Shipping Weight:||23kg|