You need to pay how much for touch-sensitive motorised channel faders?
Think of a number, halve it, and you've got yourself a magnificent Icon Qcon Pro. Fully class compliant, with a sleek look to sit nicely in the studio next to your Mac, Qcon Pro works perfectly with Logic, ProTools, Cubase, Ableton, Sonar and just about any other DAW you can throw at it.
A handy feature you won't need to pay twice the price is the LED scribble strips. Fully expandable by cascading Qcon Ex, giving you up to 32 channels of control surface.
There's a rock-solid jog wheel, illuminated transport keys, and channel specific buttons for Record Enable, Solo, Nute, Select and monitor.
Plug in via USB and away you go. Come in for a visit if you want to see Qcon Pro in action!
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port