One of the highlight new releases of 2013. Our first glance was “looks like a digital Wizard 16” however a closer look shows this one is more like a small footprint GLD series console.
With 16 microphone (or line) inputs on the rear, it’s simple to plug-and-play, however if you’d prefer to go remote for your preamps, simply plug your Cat5 cable in the dSNAKE port, and connect to AR2412 or AR84.
Moving faders at this price? Of course they’re included. USB Audio Streaming: Qu-16’s built-in interface streams multitrack audio to your Mac – channels 1 to 16, the Main LR mix and 3 selectable stereo pairs.
The SuperStrip – All key processing tools are presented in a clean layout on the SuperStrip…
This CHROME version includes:
Automatic Mic Mixing, and a Spectrogram for feedback-hunting.
QU Chrome Edition models also feature upgraded, high contrast metallic finish controls.
The SuperStrip – All key processing tools are presented in a clean layout on the SuperStrip, with 1 function per physical control. It is complemented by an onscreen Touch Channel for intuitive access to full processing parameters without clutter or complex menu structures. Processing for Mono and Stereo inputs includes trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4 band PEQ, compressor and delay.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 4 FX Engines
- AES Digital Out
- 19” Rack Mountable
- Moving Faders
- Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- USB Audio Streaming
- DAW MIDI Control
- 4 Mute Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication