Qu-Pac is most simply described as "an ultra compact digital mixer with touchscreen control", however that’s barely tickling the surface of just how powerful it can be.
With custom settings and Cat5 expansion up to 38 inputs, Qu-Pac provides a scalable, failsafe solution for hardworking bands, schools, hotels, corporate events, live music bars, conferences, personal mixing and many more scenarios requiring a pro mixing solution in a tiny footprint.
User permissions and the customisable Qu-Control screen make Qu-Pac convenient and safe for day-to-day use by non-technical staff.
Although Qu-Pac really is ideal for a permanent solution to control a venue’s multiple functions, we’re most often seeing Qu-Pac getting used in a portable, live sound environment.
Add the Qu-Pad iPad app to your Qu setup and you’re free to adjust the monitors on stage, roam around the venue whilst tweaking the PA, and then mix the show from the heart of the audience. Qu-Pad connects to the mixer over Wi-Fi and gives instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings.
Of course, if your iPad goes missing, the full functions of the mixer can also be accessed from the front panel and touchscreen.
- 16 acclaimed AnaLOGIQ™ recallable preamps
- 16 on-board Mic / Line Inputs (XLR / TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 inputs via dSNAKETM
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 32 Mono + 3 Stereo Input Channels
- 12 on-board Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 4 Stereo Groups
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)*
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- AES Digital Out
- 4 DCA Groups
- 4 Mute Groups
- Qu-Pad iPad App for all live mixing controls
- Qu-You iPhone App for personal monitoring
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 15 Soft Keys
- 16 Custom Select keys
- Qu-Control custom screen to suit application
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- 5" Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert / ducker, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication