Right out of the box, RODElink filmmaker kit is ready to capture seamless digital wireless for your next film project.
Click the video link below to get a 3 min overview of the sizeable feature list.
In the meantime though, check this: The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. It can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8" thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions.
The lightweight transmitter (TX-BELT) can be fitted to a belt or clothing and features a locking thread to ensure the microphone connection is as secure as possible. RØDE’s omnidirectional Lavalier microphone is included in the kit to provide the highest possible audio reproduction quality.
- Lavalier Microphone
- RX-CAM Camera mounted wireless receiver
- TX-BELT wireless beltpack transmitter
- Captive TRS cable
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- 128-bit encryption
- Up to 100 metres range (depending on conditions)
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One button pairing
- Three level gain control
- AA battery or USB powered
- Includes RØDE's broadcast Lavalier microphone