Like all of Rode's RODELink series, RODELink PERFORMER is a digital wireless audio system, ready for action at any time.
With their portable camera kit having continued success, it was a simple decision for RODE to build a 'desktop' (mains powered) version of the receiver, and pair it with a wireless handheld version of the M2 condenser stage vocal microphone.
Rode is, understandably, very proud of their stage wireless system. Here's what they have to say about it:
"Featuring a high-quality, handheld condenser microphone (TX-M2) and a desktop receiver, the RØDELink Performer Kit is perfect for lectures, Q&As, school presentations, weddings and live performances. Providing one-touch pairing with the RØDELink receiver the microphone can be powered by the new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Battery or 2 x AA Batteries"
"The RØDELink range is so intuitive it works straight out the box, with no channel selection necessary. Using a secure Series II 2.4GHz encrypted digital transmission sent on two channels simultaneously, RØDELink automatically selects the strongest signal and ensures your audio is as reliable and secure as a cabled connection"
In the box:
- TX-M2 Condenser microphone transmitter
- RX-DESK Desktop receiver
- LB-1 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- ZP2 padded zip pouch
- Micro USB cable
- DC Power pack
- Microphone clip
RODELink Performer features:
- Includes TX-M2 (high quality condenser microphone), RX-DESK (desktop receiver) and LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Series II 2.4 GHz digital transmission
- 128-bit encrypted signal
- Up to 8 Kits can operate simultaneously
- Low Handling Noise
- Up to 100m* range (depending on conditions)
- Power via included LB-1 Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries
- Mute Switch
- Designed and made in Australia