S21 - Worksurface
It's felt like a long wait since S21 was first announced, but they're finally here in stock.
As you'd expect from the now rider-standard spec of Digico, the look, build and feel is perfect for a relatively small footprint surface.
Two large multi-touch screens dominate the upper level of S21, each providing 10 channel strips per screen, allowing you instand feedback and control on 20 simultaneous channels. This amount of instantaneous feedback offers total reassurance when mixing large shows, while the newly designed drag, swipe and drop channel layout system makes it simple for operators to move channels and busses across the surface to design their own custom fader layouts.
To ramp up your physical I/O, S21 integrates with Digico's hardworking D-Rack.
S21 comes complete with dual DMI (DiGiCo Multichannel Interface) option card slots, perfect for expandability, as it can interface with industry formats be it Analogue expansion, MADI, Dante, Optocore, Waves SoundGrid, or Calrec’s Hydra 2 Network. All bases are covered.
Note - price does not include roadcase or D-Rack. Make sure to talk with Factory Sound to help choose your best configuration.
Make sure you find the time to get hands-on with an S21 in our showroom.
- 46 busses: 16 x flexi-busses Mono/Stereo (equivalent of 32 DSP busses), Stereo Master (2), Solo busses (2 stereo, 4 total), and 10 x 8 Matrix (8)
- 10 x Control Groups
- 1 x Compressor per channel and buss
- 1 x Gate per channel and buss (switchable to ducker, or compressor with side chain access)
- 16 x assignable 32 band Graphic EQs
- 8 x FX engines (reverbs, delays, w/modulation and enhancer)
- 4 x assignable DiGiTuBes
- 4 x assignable Multiband Comps
- User definable Macros
- An extremely high power headphone amplifier with 1/4 inch and mini jack socket
- 96kHz as standard
- 24 mic line inputs
- 12 analogue outs
- 2 AES I/O (mono)
- Word Clock I/O
- 1 GPI and 1 GPO
- DVI out (for an external monitor)
- 2 DMI Card slots (up to 64 I/O per slot)
- 2 Ethernet connections for Networking
- 2 x 24 segment master/solo meters
- Touch sensitive rotaries with integrated switch & HTL
- 2 x multi-touch screens
- 21 x touch sensitive moving faders
- 4 x layers of banks of 10 faders
- Customisable bank and channel layout
- Integrated USB2 Audio I/O interface for recording and playback of up to 48 channels 40 x Input flex-channels Mono/Stereo (equivalent of 80 DSP channels)