Focusrite SC2I2 STUDIO GEN3
Scarlett 2i2 (Generation 3) with Mic and HeadphonesOrder Code: SC2I2STUDIOGEN3
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio is an 'all-in-one' kit to kickstart the creative process, with minimum fuss.
Not only is this 3rd Generation interface simple and compact, it’s got ridiculously low latency, to help record effortlessly while still using effect plug-ins for some vibe.
On the front you get two XLR/Jack compo inputs, each with a gain control knob, plus the new switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp. This offers your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
If you’re using a microphone, there’s also a ‘global’ phantom power button (in case it’s a condenser mic). Each channel has the option of instrument for the 1/4" jack input.
There's also a headphone socket on the front, with its own volume control, plus a nice big monitor knob.
Around the back is simply a L & R output, via balanced 1/4" jack connectors, plus your USB port for connection to computer, which also provides power for Scarlett 2i2.
Focusrite has added a CM25 MIII condenser microphone and HP60 MkIII headphones into this bundle, allowing you to focus on making music. There's even a nice red microphone cable included (3m length).
If you're already a headphone and microphone owner, bypass the pack and head straight to the Scarlett 2i2 Gen3 low-latency interface, which is what's bundled here - without the mic and cans. It's a great choice.
Scarlett 2i2 Studio Gen3 features:
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
- The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- With “Quick Start” tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
In the box:
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen
- 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
- 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective