SE215-BK is Shure's entry-level to professional in ear monitoring.
While not having all the bells and whistles of a triple driver system (as found in the all singing and dancing SE535), it still has Shure's dynamic "MicroDriver for a warm, detailed sound".
Like any model from here up in Shure's range, a detachable, Kevlar™ reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit.
Need a spare sleeve?
Check here for our full list of genuine Shure accessories and spare parts for in-ear buds, including the white triple flange (Christmas tree), Yellow Foam sleeve, or the size-dependent Black Foam spare sleeves (available in small, medium or large).
- Sound Isolating Design, shields over 90% of the ambient noise
- Dynamic MicroDriver delivers detailed, warm, sound quality with improved bass
- Detachable cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Includes fit kit (a range of accessories, see below)
- Available in clear (SE215-CL) or black (SE215-BK)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Soft-Zip Case
- Black foam sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/M/L)
Speaker type: Dynamic MicroDriver
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 20 Ω
Frequency range: 22 Hz - 17.5 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm