Shure SE315-CL (clear).
With High-Definition MicroDrivers for full range audio, these little single driver puppies have an extra trick up their sleeve.
A tuned BassPort gives ripping bottom end, taking advantage of the vented driver.
Specs-wise, the SE315 are a step up from the SE215, by way of greater high end frequencies and a bit more SPL - but it's the way they sound that sets these ones apart (up) from the SE215.
Need a spare sleeve?
Check here for our full list of genuine Shure accessories and spare parts for in-ear buds, including the white triple flange (Christmas tree), Yellow Foam sleeve, or the size-dependent Black Foam spare sleeves (available in small, medium or large).
SE315-CL includes accessory 'fit kit' (see below)
- Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
- Full Range Audio
- Detachable cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes block up to 90 % of the background noise
- Available in clear (SE315-CL) or black (SE315-BK)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Universal fit yellow foam sleeves
- Black foam sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/M/L)
- Triple flex sleeves
Speaker type: Single High-Definition MicroDriver with Tuned BassPort
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 116 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 27 Ω
Frequency range: 22 Hz - 18.5 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm