Sound Isolating Dual Driver Earphones - Silver, with RMCE-BT2 CableOrder Code: SE425-MS+BT2
Dual driver in-ear monitoring solution from Shure.
Like its 'PRO' variant, SE425-MS-BT2 utilises dual, balanced armature drivers for an accurate and balanced listening experience. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined.
SE425-MS-BT2 sounds natural and is a great choice for audiophiles who’d like to escape from the world with some immersive sound.
Connectivity is king
This version of SE425 comes with 'most' connectivity options. If you're plugging into a 3.5mm socket (Apple and Android phones), use the included RMCE-UNI cable. If you'd rather go BlueTooth to your device - including laptops and tablets, the RMCE-BT2 adapter cable (also included) takes care of that for you, with up to 10 hours of battery life. Both cable options include a microphone, if you're needing to chat on your phone.
Take it to the stage
For pro use on stage, ditch those above cable options, and grab yourself the Kevlar reinforced EAC64 (not included). It’s the best option.
Need a spare sleeve?
Check here for our full list of genuine Shure accessories and spare parts for in-ear buds.
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers - one dedicated tweeter and one woofer.
- Accurate and balanced sound.
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit.
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 37 dB of isolation.
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- 1 year limited warranty
In the box:
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flex sleeves
- Premium carrying case
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
- micro-USB Charging Cable
- Bluetooth® 5 Earphone Communication Cable
- Universal 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable
Speaker type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 20 Ω
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 19 kHz