Sound Isolating Earphones - Quad Micro Driver, with BT1 bluetoothOrder Code: SE846-BK-BT1
Shure SE846-BK-BT1 takes high-definition in ear monitoring to the next level.
Extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance, thanks to the quad microdrivers with true subwoofer.
Like any of the Shure SE range, there's excellent sound isolation - up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
Unique to the SE846 is the adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
Balanced: Neutral (as shipped)
Bright: +2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz
Warm: -2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz
Need a closer look at how the 'nozzle inserts' work? Check out the DATA tab below, to download the SHURE SE846-CL user guide.
Genuine Shure spart parts:
Check here for our full list of genuine Shure accessories and spare parts for in-ear buds.
- Extended High-End Clarity with Unparalleled Low-End Performance
- Patent-Pending Design Includes Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter
- Customisable Frequency Response
- Detachable Cable and Removable Nozzle
- Sound Isolating Design
- Premium Accessories
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
In the box:
- Bluetooth 4.1 Earphone cmmunication table
- nicro-USB charging cable
- Universal 3.5mm earphone communication cable
- EAC64-BK pro cable
- Premium square carrying case
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flange sleeves
- ¼ inch adapter
- Airline adapter
- Volume control
- Nozzle removal key
- 2 additional pairs of nozzle inserts
- Polishing cloth
Download the SE846 USER GUIDE (PDF, English pages, 720 Kb)