Soundcraft Signature Series mixers are perfect for any small-to-medium live sound application. Out of the 6 model variants available, the two Multi-track (MTK) versions are easily the most feature-packed.
If you need something compact, check out the fabulous little SIG12MTK. However, this SIG22MTK is all about 'more is more'
Signature 22 MTK is a 22 input mixer, with 16 XLR preamps on board – the last two of which can be used as stereo channels.
Being a Soundcraft, you know SIG22MTK is going to be loaded with 'extras'. Channels 1-8 are equipped with a switchable dbx limiter, and there's a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects (with a couple of controllable parameters) to use in your mix.
There are TWO effect engines, with separate 'send pots' on each channel. You can also squirt a little of either effect engine into any or all of the Aux 1, 2 or 3 for your stage monitors, if that's desirable for your singer to 'get the vibe' – plus you can send FX engine 1 to engine 2, and vice-versa.
Inputs 7-10 have switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitar / bass to hook straight in. There is also a 'Group 1-2 / 3-4' section. Long throw, 100mm faders.
NOW the serious extra…SIG22MTK is designed to deliver pristine recordings. It has an ultra-low-latency USB interface that flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production.
In addition, the multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST / AU / AAX / TDM / RTAS plug-in to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances.
Signature 22 Multitrack features:
- High-Performance 22-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface*
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs
- Smooth premium-quality 100mm faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
* USB Interface Compatibility:
PC: Supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Mac: Supports Mac OS 10.7.x Lion through 10.11.x El Capitan