Soundcraft has been producing digital consoles long enough to know what is going on.
Si Impact brings together their wealth of experience in not only digital consoles, but a huge heritage in live mixing solutions.
With 32 mic inputs on board (24 XLR mic/line + 8 'combi' mic/instrument), plus 16 XLR outputs, there's enough I/O to get you well-and-truly sorted as a stand-alone digital mixing solution.
On the surface, you get 26 motorised faders, to use any way you wish - and 4 fully customisable fader layers. The built-in 5" touchscreen will help you see what's going on.
Being a Harmon company, Soundcraft has been able to jam a few extra special goodies under the bonnet too, like: 4 x Lexicon effect engines, BSS Graphic EQ on every bus.
There's a 32-in/32-out USB audio interface in there somewhere too!
Of course, should you want the convenience of remote preamps, you can also hook Si Impact up to Soundcraft MiniStagebox32.
Rather than keep reading endless specs, come in and check out one out in store. Si Impact is easy to navigate, and easy on the pocket.
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
- 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customisable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5" touchscreen display
- Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback