With no phantom power available on this plug-in, you can't use a condenser mic unless it has internal battery. Aside from that...imagine taking a wired microphone and turning it into a wireless simply by plugging in the SKP 100 G3 to its XLR port.
Maybe you would like to send a signal from a mixing console to a Sennheiser evolution G3 receiver across the room? No problem. Featuring G3 upgrades such as wireless transmitter sync and easy-to-navigate menus, the SKP 100 G3 is ready to literally plug in and play.
This 'B' frequency (626-668 MHz) is standard for much of Australia, please call or email to check suitability for your areas of operation.
The locking ring beneath the XLR connector very handily makes this plug pack unfalloffable.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement