Shure SM57 dynamic cardioid stage instrument microphone is an industry standard for snare drums and guitars.
An all-round champion dynamic microphone.
Cardioid pattern with an unprecedented reputation as a snare drum and guitar cab microphone. Very commonly used for live performance on percussion, toms, brass & woodwind, and vocals (spoken or sung), and just as comfortable in the recording studio.
Every home should have at least one.
– Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
– Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
– Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
– Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
– Extremely durable under the heaviest use
– Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
Transducer Type : Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
Weight: 284 g