Ideal for 'budget tracking in the studio' applications, SRH240A is the entry-level of Shure's SRH series of headphones.
The closed-back design sits over the ears, preventing spill back into the microphone. It will also help attenuate background noise on the bus, tram, train, etc.
SRH240A has a wide frequency response, giving you full bass, with clear mids and highs. The comfortable and padded headband will help you feel relaxed during long sessions.
The 38Ω impedance will match well with consumer audio devices – such as iPod, iPad, etc.
Includes 6.3 mm Thread Adapter
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimised performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- 2-year limited warranty
|Transducer Type :||Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet|
|Sensitivity:||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Max. input power:||500 mW|
|Frequency range:||20Hz - 20kH|
|Net Weight:||238 g|
|Cable length:||2 m|
|Type of cable:||Attached, straight oxygen-free copper|
|Plug:||gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug|