Shure SRH840 reference studio headphones are a great all-rounder for your studio sessions.
Use them for either long or repeated tracking duties in front of the microphone, or close and critical listening as the engineer.
SRH840 are most certainly designed to be used, and come with some extra goodies to keep you happy:
- Detachable coiled cable (plus you get the standard, straight cable)
- Replacement Earpads (just in case)
- 6.3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (all SRH headphones include this adapter)
- Carrying Bag
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- 2-year limited warranty
|Transducer Type :||Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet|
|Sensitivity:||102 dB SPL/mW|
|Max. input power:||1000 mW|
|Frequency range:||5Hz - 25kH|
|Net Weight:||365 g|
|Cable length:||3 m|
|Type of cable:||Detachable, coiled|
|Plug:||gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug|