New flagship recording interface from Presonus – Studio192.
Capable of recording up to 192KHz, Studio192 is a USB3.0 interface, loaded with the best of goodies develped over the years by Presonus.
8 premium combo XLR/jack mic/line inputs get your analogue sounds into Studio192, while a further 16 inputs (if running at 48KHz) are available via ADAT inputs.
There’s a handy little control panel on the front, with instant access to the dedicated talkback mic, and a scrolling controller wheel to help set your gain for the mic preamps (the 8-segment LED ramps for each channel help with this).
Also on the front panel is a pair of heaphone output jacks (each with volume control), and a big knob for master studio monitor output level control.
For supreme input power, hook up the Digimax DP88 – Presonus 8-channel ADDA converter with eight of the same preamps as found on Studio192.
Check out the range of Presonus at Factory Sound here.
Integrated Zero-Latency Monitoring:
- Zero latency monitoring with award-winning StudioLive™ Fat Channel processing on every analog input.
- UC Surface monitor mix control software with quick, intuitive access to all mixing and monitoring functions.
Studio Command Centre:
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8 x 14 at 192 kHz)
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- 8 XMAX™ remote controllable mic preamps with individual 48V Phantom Power switching and 85 dB gain range.
- 2 instrument inputs, available via dual-purpose front-panel combo jacks
- 6 balanced line level direct to ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRS ¼” outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16×16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8×8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and Output
- BNC Wordclock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or PC.
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1U rack-mountable
- 18 VDC external power supply (included)
- Studio One® Artist license included, PreSonus’ revolutionary digital audio workstation for Mac and Windows, with unlimited track count and 2 GB content
- UC Surface for Windows and Mac PCs, Windows 8 touch computers and iPad