Presonus Studio 24c is a 2-in, 2-out audio interface with USB-C™ computer connectivity for Windows or macOS.
Souped-up somewhat from the previous Studio24 model, Studio 24c is a USB-C interface, offering ultra-hi-def recordings - up to 192 kHz.
You get: two front-panel inputs (mic and switchable line/instrument, via combi connectors) with +48V phantom power for condenser mics. Gain control for each input is also on the front panel, along with LED metering for input / output, and you get a headphone control level (which, of course, goes to 11).
As the centrepiece of your compact or mobile studio, you'll find the output level control very handy for studio monitors, and there's also a mixer knob to adjust balance between playback and inputs, for low-latency monitoring.
Flip it around, and there is Main L&R output (via TRS), plus the headphone output and MIDI in and out conntectors.
Here's what PreSonus has to say about Studio 24c:
"Great for recording studios, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the bus-powered Studio 24c 2-in, 2-out audio interface features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus® XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps...it comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows®"
For other Presonus studio/recording solutions, check the list here
Studio 24c features:
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/2 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB-C™ 2.0 port
USB-C™ to USB-C™ and USB-C™ to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- USB-C™ port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- USB bus-powered