A popular part of Presonus' StudioLive family, the 16.0.2 presents a compact footprint, still packed with features - and at a price that's sure to surprise.
In a nutshell, the 16.0.2 has 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 Class A solid-state mic preamps (XMAX™) - so you can use the 4 stereo channels either as they were designed (providing a total of 16 inputs), or as up to another 4 additional mic channels, taking the mono count to a dozen.
A bit of blurb from Presonus:
"Don't let its size fool you; the 16.0.2 is jam-packed with features and processing power, employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters"
"The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture™, Studio One Artist™ recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software, and it works great with our free SL Remote iPad and iPhone control apps."
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with:
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off)
- Full-featured compressor
- Standard downward expander
- Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
- Stereo link for input channels and aux buses
- High-pass filter
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio