Australian Monitor SY400V is a 2 x 200w power amplifier, for 100V line systems.
This "Synergy Series' offers practical features, and delivers large amounts of power in a space-saving solution for multi-zone systems.
Like any good installation amplifier, SY400V includes many levels of protection to ensure reliable and trouble-free operation, including:
Suppression of inrush current at mains turn-on; Input muting at turn-on; Input overvoltage protection; Radio-frequency interference suppression; Short-circuit protection and indication; High overload mains fuse; Internal, independent DC supply rail fuses.
There is also efficient front-to-back cooling from dual, twin speed axial fans.
For even more horsepower, check out SY800V (for 2 x 400w)
- 2 x 200W 100V high impedance power amplifier
- Symmetrical layout - even weight distribution
- High efficiency toroidal mains transformer
- Balanced inputs and buffered attenuators
- 1 dB below output clip indication
- Dual, twin speed axial fans
- Multi-role output fault indication
- Signal ground lift switch
- Built in limiter circuit
- High-quality, close-tolerance components throughout