Seen in number of studios around the world, Fostex T20RP MkII seni-open headphones are comfortable for long sessions.
UNIQUE FOSTEX RP TECHNOLOGY
Key to the transparent sound reproduction is Fostex's Regulated Phase Technology, a proprietory transducer and diaphragm design that has earned Fostex more than twenty international patents and has been successfully applied to microphones, headphones and loudspeakers.
This technology has been enhanced still further in a new RP Diaphragm (now standard across the range), which uses copper foil etched polyimide film to provide excellent resistance to high level input peaks, ensuring an accurate sound regardless of the volume.
Looking for something closed? Check out Fostex T40RPMkII
- Newly developed RP Diaphragm with copper foil etched polyimide film and neodynium magnet construction for accurate and natural acoustic sound reproduction
- Single entry locking 3 metre ‘copper construction’ cord
- Padded ear cushions for maximum sound isolation and deep bass reproduction
- Wide, self-adjusting headband for superb comfort and extended wearing periods
- Compatible with all analog and digital formats
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 30kHz
- Max Input 2000 mW
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Semi-open type construction offers rich low frequency sound whilst maintaining all the nuances of vocal performance
- Excellent transient characteristics
- Ideal for professional use in commercial recording studios
Type: Semi-open RP dynamic
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz
Sensitivity: 97 dB/mW
Max Input: 2000 mW
Impedance: 50 ohm
Weight: 330g (excluding cable)