Rode TF-5 MP is a matched pair of premium condenser microphones, with a stereo bar.
The TF-5 represents a new standard in small diaphragm condensers. The all-new capsule is engineered to sub-micron tolerances, giving unprecedented consistency of tone and response.
The TF-5 features the hallmark clarity and airiness of other RØDE small diaphragm mics, and adds to this a warmth of tone which is often lacking in smaller ‘pencil mics’ of this type, making the TF-5 uniquely versatile.
The precision sonic pairing and beautiful tone of the TF-5 makes it perfect for use as a stereo pair in critical recordings, as well as ideal for capturing the nuances of an individual performance when used as a spot mic.
Crafted to perform magnificently in the most critical musical recordings, the TF-5 represents the ultimate expression of RØDE manufacturing expertise, acoustic design and sonic purity. Designed in collaboration with Grammy Award-winning sound engineer Tony Faulkner, the TF-5 sets a new benchmark in high-end microphone performance.
Designed and manufactured in Australia
TF-5 MP features:
- Precision-paired small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphones
- Ultra-low noise
- Flat frequency response
- Tight cardioid directivity
- Warm, accurate sound
- Suitable for the most critical recording applications
- Designed in collaboration with Grammy® award winning classical producer and engineer, Tony Faulkner
In the box:
- 2 x TF-5 matched pair condenser cardioid microphones
- 2 x Microphone clip
- 1 x Stereo Bar
- 2 x Mic windshield (foam)
- 1 x Handbook