Just when we though TouchMix was perfect, QSC has gone and made it...more perfect.
Let's start with the physical I/O - you get 24 mic inputs (20 XLR, 4 XLR/Jack Combo), along with 3 pairs of L & R stereo inputs via 1/4" Jack - plus a talkback mic XLR input.
The physical output count is huge - especially when you consider this is an 'under the arm' sized mixing console. Main mix and monitor mix is handled by 4 x XLR outputs, while you get a huge 14 x XLR outputs for Aux out. Bear in mind, you can also let two pair of your Aux outputs (11/12 and 13/14) come straight out of the stereo 1/4" jack output for dedicated InEar monitor mix.
AND the power is simply via IEC input.
Playback music straight from a USB stick, record multitrack as you go - TouchMix 30 PRO is a seriously well-featured mixing console.
Check out the video tab below, for a two minute walk-though of the features
TouchMix 30 PRO features:
- Large (10") multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalisation tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more.
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy "multing" and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback capture and recall performances without the need for a computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Mac® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels