Live Video Switcher, ideal for any event that requires the freedom to connect a variety of sources; digital or analog, computer or video format. Supports configurations using popular HDMI cameras as well as computers.
Twelve inputs on four channels plus one (background), and 5 output connectors with independent scalers on the inputs and output allowing you to connect HDMI/DVI, RGB, component and composite sources. It supports input/output resolutions up to 1080/60p or 1920x1200.
V-40HD is HDCP compliant which allows you to mix copy-protected game and Blu-ray content with other computer and camera sources. It features an input source multi-viewer output that provides a convenient monitoring solution when connected to an HDMI monitor.
- 4 Channels (12 Inputs - 4 x HDMI, RGB/Component, Composite),
- 3 Outputs (HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite+HDMI/RGB/Component + HDMI)
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing (*4:2:2/8-bit Output Processing)
- 1 M/E (PinP) + DSK
- Built-in frame synchronizers and scalers on all inputs
- Input status LEDs
- Full HDCP support
- Preview monitor output (Four-way split screen for Inputs, PST, PGM, or DSK)
- Audio embedding
- Audio delay to align the timing with video for perfect lip sync