Avid VENUE S6L-32D-192
S6L with 32-fader Control Surface (4 screens), E6L-192 Engine, and Stage 64 Remote I/OOrder Code: 9935-65966-00
Venue | S6L now in store at Factory Sound showroom
The Next Stage in Live Sound
VENUE | S6L is a modular system designed to take on the world's most demanding tours and events with ease. With over 300 processing channels, S6L delivers unrelenting performance and reliability through its advanced engine design and backs it up with modern touchscreen workflows and scalability to meet any challenge.
Skip below to see what's included in this package, and have a look at the introductory video.
Better yet, get in touch with Factory Sound to book your hands-on session, and really get to know Venue | S6L
You can discuss the best configuration for your needs - and with a variety of surfaces and engines available, we can make sure you're getting the right tools for the job.
We'll also make sure you get looked after with the right deal.
- VENUE | S6L control surface (S6L-32D)
- VENUE | E6L engine (E6L-192)
- VENUE | Stage 64 I/O rack
- VENUE software (preinstalled)
- Pro Tools software
- Plug-in bundle
- Live Sound Production Toolkit
- Dust cover
- Cables, accessories, and guides
- One year of Avid Advantage ExpertPlus support** with Hardware Coverage (includes 7x24 access, priority phone support, and advance hardware exchange)
Venue S6L key features:
- Meet the most demanding live sound challenges with the industry's most powerful processing engine
- Deliver the best sound quality possible with high-performance preamps running at high sample rates
- Experience unmatched sound processing and tactile control through fully integrated, on-board plug-ins from Avid and our development partners
- Get unprecedented Pro Tools capabilities, including Virtual Soundcheck, over Ethernet AVB and Thunderbolt*—no interface required
- Share I/O across multiple networked systems with advanced gain tracking (coming soon)
- Gain unmatched visual feedback and instant access to your most important functions through high-resolution touchscreens and OLED displays
- Freely configure the modular system components and I/O to meet the demands of any live production
- Interface with a range of network and I/O formats—including Ethernet AVB, Dante, MADI, Thunderbolt, and more*—for total connectivity freedom
- Enjoy the familiar VENUE workflows and interface you know and love, with show file compatibility
* Please note that option cards are available as separate purchases and not included with core systems
** After one year, renew your support plan for continued operational efficiency—and peace of mind