Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the 4099C is a high performance clip-on cello microphone for live sound and stage performance.
4099C is a supercardioid condenser, and the clever mount attaches to the C and A string below the bridge, allowing for microphone capsule placement in the sweet spot between bridge and fingerboard, offering a unique combination of natural string sound and high audio separation on stage.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
- Natural sound and high isolation
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Mount has no impact on acoustic sound
- Detachable cable and versatile gooseneck extender