X32RACK is an important part of Behringer's now-famous X32 family.
Aimed squarely at the growing legion of "iPad mixing engineers", X32RACK is an excellent way of keeping thing neat and compact, without sacrificing power and flexibility.
Pop X32RACK next to your stage, and plug up to 16 microphones into the MIDAS mic preamps. No need for a copper mulitcore out to the FOH mix position, you can simply grab your iPad and mix from wherever you hear thing the best.
Need more input channels? Connect up to six S16 digital stage boxes for massive I/O connectivity.
You get ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources. Control every parameter of the mix directly on the X32 RACK using the 800 x 480 graphic UI, but the awesome flexibility of networked remote control literally opens up an amazing world of possibilities.
Use the X32-EDIT PC/Mac/Linux application, X32-MIX for iPad, X32-Q for iPhone/iPod touch and X32-Q for Android to control the mix from anywhere in the room. You can even run multiple instances of these powerful apps at the same time, giving your performers the ability to mix their own personal monitors on-the-fly.
Did we mention the 8 powerful stereo FX engines?
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
*iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.P16 Personal Monitoring System and Digital Snake are not included.