Released in 2017, Sennheiser updated their successful XS Wireless series, to now include XSW1 (budget) and XSW2 (sophisticated).
This XSW1-825-A wireless vocal system is perfect for presenters.
It offers the simplest way to 'get wireless'. The antennas are integrated into the receiver (no parts to lose), while still offering diversity reception, to avoid any interruption to your signal.
The e825 capsule on the handheld transmitter is dynamic, cardioid and perfect for all spoken word applications including presentation, school assemblies, auctions, spruiking and more.
XSW 'A' band: 548 - 572 MHz
Should you require more sophisticated features, such as removable antennas (to allow multi-channel systems, connected via ASA1 active antenna splitter), or the ability to rackmount your receiver(s), check out XSW2 series.
Not sure which frequency set is best for you?
Give Factory Sound a call, or send an email enquiry. We'll make sure you get looked after with the right advice, and best product solution for your situation.
- Excellent spoken word reproduction, featuring Sennheiser e825 capsule
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
In the box:
- 1 receiver EM-XSW 1
- 1 handheld transmitter SKM 825-XSW
- 1 microphone clamp MZQ 1
- 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2 AA batteries