Released in 2017, Sennheiser updated their successful XS Wireless series, to now include XSW1 (budget) and XSW2 (sophisticated).
This XSW1-908-B wireless instrument system is perfect for horn players - trumpet and saxophone.
It offers the simplest way to 'get wireless'. The antennas are integrated into the receiver (no parts to lose), while still offering diversity reception, to avoid any interruption to your signal.
The e908T gooseneck microphone is a cardioid condenser, on a flexible gooseneck that's lightweight enough to ensure it's not an issue for the horn player. Simply plug it straight into the bodypack, and you're ready to embrace "the horn section that moves together, grooves together".
Unfortunately, it won't help with your section's tuning.
XSW 'B' band: 614 - 638 MHz
Should you require more sophisticated features, such as removable antennas (to allow multi-channel systems, connected via ASA1 active antenna splitter), or the ability to rackmount your receiver(s), check out XSW2 series.
Not sure which frequency set is best for you?
Give Factory Sound a call, or send an email enquiry. We'll make sure you get looked after with the right advice, and best product solution for your situation.
- Versatile gooseneck microphone from the renowned evolution microphone series
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
In the box:
- 1 receiver EM-XSW 1
- 1 gooseneck microphone e908T
- 1 bodypack transmitter SK-XSW
- 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2 AA batteries