Released in 2017, Sennheiser updated their successful XS Wireless series, to now include XSW1 (budget) and XSW2 (sophisticated).
This XSW1-ME2-A wireless lapel system has been made to 'keep it simple' for public presenters.
The antennas are integrated into the receiver (no parts to lose), while still offering diversity reception, to avoid any interruption to your signal.
The ME2-2 lapel microphone is an omnidirectional condenser with a rich frequency response. Simply plug it straight into the bodypack, and you're ready to go - whether it's for a civil celebrant, public speaking engagement, or perhaps for a lecture theatre environment.
XSW 'A' band: 548 - 572 MHz
Should you require more sophisticated features, such as removable antennas (to allow multi-channel systems, connected via ASA1 active antenna splitter), or the ability to rackmount your receiver(s), check out XSW2 series.
Not sure which frequency set is best for you?
Give Factory Sound a call, or send an email enquiry. We'll make sure you get looked after with the right advice, and best product solution for your situation.
- Compact bodypack transmitter, unobstrusive clip-on microphone
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
In the box:
- 1 receiver EM-XSW 1
- 1 lavalier microphone ME 2-2
- 1 bodypack transmitter SK-XSW
- 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2 AA batteries