New in 2017, Sennheiser has updated their successful XS Wireless series, to now include XSW1 (budget) and XSW2 (sophisticated).
This XSW2-ME2-A wireless lapel system is perfect for public presenters.
XSW2 offers a couple of key 'steps-up' over the entry-level XSW1 Series. The receivers are designed and built to be both tough and flexible. Metal housing helps with road-worthiness, while removable antennas allow for a little more flexibility for installation (along with the included rackmount kit), or the ability to use a multi-channel antenna splitter – such as ASA1.
The ME2-2 lapel microphone is an omnidirectional condenser with a rich frequency response. Simply plug it straight into the bodypack, and you're ready to go - whether it's for a civil celebrant, public speaking engagement, or perhaps for a lecture theatre environment.
XSW 'A' band: 548 - 572 MHz
If you’re looking for something with less features (without rackmount kit or removable antennas), check out XSW1 series
Not sure which frequency set is best for you?
Give Factory Sound a call, or send an email enquiry. We'll make sure you get looked after with the right advice, and best product solution for your situation.
- Unobstrusive clip-on microphone for hands-free operation and compact bodypack transmitter
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
In the box:
- 1 receiver EM-XSW 2
- 1 bodypack transmitter SK-XSW
- 1 lavalier microphone ME 2-2
- 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 rackmount kit
- 1 pouch
- user manual