Classic compact mixing consoles have volume pots to help keep the size down, however due to popular demand, Allen & Heath has made the Zed60-10FX (with 60mm faders for those who prefer). Other than the faders, this one is basically the same as ZED10FX in configuration.
4 mono/3 stereo ins, 1 aux, 3-band mid-sweep EQ, LR, USB IO, FX (60mm fader). Comfortable equally in duo/trio performances, or a bunch of audiovisual applications.
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60mm professional quality faders
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send
- 1 FX send
- 2 stereo inputs
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- 16 Internal Effects
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching with Gain Boost
- Neutrik XLRs and 1/4 inch jacks