Legendary harmonica mic - the blues harp beast. Of course, at a bunch of gigs you'll sometimes see a harmonica simply being played into the main vocal microphone, but for the more discerning player, this is definitely the one.
Includes a 6m cable with 1/4" on the end, so you can plug it straight in to your amp of choice, or through a variety of effect pedals first. Shaped nicely to sit in your hands with the harp, and also features a volume knob to help get the output signal matched with your amp just perfectly.
Can also be used for a perfectly trashy vocal sound.
- Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Frequency response 100 to 5,000 Hz
Transducer Type : Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 5 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -38 dBV/Pa / 12,5 mV/Pa
Weight: 737 g