It has been designed to sit on stage with the band, enabling easy plugging up of all microphones and instruments. With 16 XLR inputs (phantom power onboard) and 8 XLR outputs for FOH speakers and floor monitors, there’s enough holes to suit most small bands with a drum kit, bass, guitar, keys and a few vocals.
Connect to your Qu Series or GLD Series mixer by a single Cat5 cable (up to 120m distance), and you can add a second AB168 by way of daisy-chain.
Rugged rubber corner bumpers remove make this a simple, yet compact stage box / snake solution to help drive your digital mixing system.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR
- Compatible with GLD and Qu
- Phantom Power LED per Input
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- dSNAKE Connection with locking Ethercon port
- Additional locking Ethercon port for daisy chaining / ME personal mixing system
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle
- Optional rack mount kit available