Just because it's bite-sized doesn't mean the sound is also small. AE3000 can grab the big ones, with max SPL handling of 148 dB and freq response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz. For the stage or studio, AE3000 should be a first choice for many orchestral or amplified instruments.
On drums it can be used for close mic or overheads. Includes -10dB pad, roll-off switch and isolation mount.
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound
- Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal positioning of element vis-à-vis sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad