Audio Technica ATH-E40 in-ear monitoring headphones are the entry-level model from the new ATH-E series.
Borrowing their sonic signature from the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x, E-Series have been designed to meet the needs of sound professionals and musicians.
E-Series have a specially designed housing for maximum isolation. Throughout the series, the detachable cable offers durability and optimised audio performance while ensuring a custom fit and long-wearing comfort. Each model comes with its own carry case and a variety of eartips.
ATH-E40 feature proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design, for improved fidelity and efficiency. These headphones deliver powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies.
Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
You get four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m cable, with newly developed connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug output.
Carry case included, along with 3.5mm to 1/4" headphone adapter.
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimised audio performance
- Includes a carrying case and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)