ATH-M50X is an upgrade of the hugely popular M50 headphones by Audio Technica.
Built tough for touring, ATH-M50X are perfect for live mixing duties. They'll also happily stay in the studio full time as either engineer or talent monitoring cans.
So what's the big difference between M50 and the updated M50X?
Detachable cable(s). You get 1.2m straight cable, 3m straight cable, and a coiled cable (1.2 - 3m). You also get the screw-on adapter to use for 1/4" applications, plus a handy protective carry bag.
"Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year."
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
|Driver Diameter:||45 mm|
|Voice Coil:||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response:||15 - 28,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power:||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight:||285 g, without cable and connector|
|Cable:||Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m straight cable and detachable 1.2 m straight cable|
|Accessories Included:||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter|