ATM710 is a nice combination of rugged construction, and sweet sounding stage vocal microphone.
With a couple of extra bells and whistles than what is usually found on a 'live vocal' microphone, this cardioid condenser is good for stages where the overall volume levels are not over-the-top, or when used in conjunction with in-ear monitoring systems.
The bells and whistles?
ATM710 is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use.
You'll also find a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability.
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use