dLive S5000 is a medium-sized control Surface for the dLive MixRack, with the addition of built-in audio I/O and audio networking ports.
It features 28 faders over 6 layers, dual 12" capacitive touchscreens and the innovative Harmony UI for the fastest workflow in the industry.
Harmony User Interface
The twin 12" capacitive touchscreens on the dLive consoles feel instantly familiar, responding to every pinch, swipe, drag and drop exactly how you’d expect them to. Bespoke 'widget' areas can also be set up on the screens to keep track of scenes, meters, FX and other custom controls.
The screen is framed by a set of one knob / one function rotary controls, allowing creativity and immediacy of tactile control over key processing functions, working in harmony with the visual feedback displayed on the screen.
The dLive layout is fully customisable, allowing the user to create a mixing interface that matches their own mental map of the show. Every input or mix can be assigned to any and every bank and / or layer. Virtual scribble strips allow inputs and mixes to be clearly named and colour coded for navigation, and the engineer has no less than 26 assignable SoftKeys at their disposal, plus 3 pages of 6 assignable rotaries per screen.
Check out dLive-DM48 MixRack here
dLive S5000 surface features:
- 28 faders
- Fully assignable layout – 168 fader strips
- Harmony UI integrates screen and wrap-around controls
- Dual 12” capacitive touchscreen
- Gesture control – pinch, swipe, drag ‘n drop
- Dedicated multi-mode EQ view
- Configurable widget areas for Scenes, meters, FX and more
- 3 pages of 6 assignable rotaries per screen
- 26 assignable SoftKeys
- Engineer’s Wedge and IEM fader strips
- Comprehensive multipoint metering
- Daylight visibility
- USB stereo recording and playback
- 8 XLR mic/line in, 8 XLR line out
- 2 digital st AES3 in, 3 digital st AES3 out
- Connection hub
- Dual redundant GigaACE gigabit link to MixRack
- 1x redundant DX link for I/O expansion
- 2x I/O Ports – 128 ch 96 kHz each
- 2x Network ports
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Video output
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supply